Simple whipped cream. Not too sweet, with a dash of salt to enhance the flavor. Don’t forget to chill your bowl before you get started!
Simple whipped cream. Not too sweet, with a dash of salt to enhance the flavor.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tbsp powdered sugar or 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste or extract (or seeds from 1/2 a vanilla bean pod)
- Dash of salt
- Chill equipment: Chill a glass or metal mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for at least 5 minutes.
- Whip: Add cream to bowl and beat on high speed, using the whisk attachment, for about 30-40 seconds or until frothy.
- Flavor & serve: Add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat on high speed for another minute, or until stiff peaks are formed. Enjoy.
- Category: Topping
- Method: Whip
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 59
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 15mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: whip, whipped, cream, whipped cream